First it was soy milk, then we all looked to acai.
Now being 2019 and approximately 6 years into society's superfood obsession, the market is currently saturated with a long list of foods that we didn't even know existed before.
If you yourself frequently purchasing an array of these superfoods, but with little knowledge or understanding on how or why they are good for you - you are not alone. So, here at Fortunate One, we thought we would go through the list of the market's top superfoods and give you the nitty gritty on whether to pitch it or ditch it...
1. Kimchi: Aid in digestion
2. Acai: Protect against diseases
3. Chlorella: Improve cholesterol and blood sugar levels
4. Aloe Vera: Assist with treating skin issues and aids in digestion
5. Hemp: Moisturise and improve skin conditions
6. Bulletproof Coffee: Stimulate body's fat burning potential
7. Kombucha: Aid in digestion
8. Apple Cider Vinegar: Lower blood sugar levels
9. Cacao: Reduce blood pressure and inflammation
10. Kale: Reduce bloating and promote scalp circulation
11. Tumeric: Anti inflammatory properties
12. Papaya: Control blood pressure
13. Spinach: Boost brain power through omega 3-acids
14. Spirulina: Reduce possibility of cancers and aids immune system
15. Wheatgrass: Maintain blood sugar levels
16. Almond Milk: Maintain eye function and maintains strong bones
17. Green Tea: Increase brain and cognitive ability
18. Goji Berries: Increase brain and muscle functioning
19. Coconut Oil: Fight bacteria and infections
20. Buckwheat: Improve cardivascular health
Head to TheGuideDoc.com To Read More